In our nation is an untapped reserve of stories of courage, hardship, privilege and perseverance. Youthopia is the product of Monarch’s belief, that in the youth, is an untapped narrative of determination, struggle, ambition, and emotion. And that this journey deserves to be put out into the world. Youthopia brings an international stage for these unsung heroes to share their stories with the people of the world and #IgniteTheChange for better representation of our nation.
OBJECTIVES OF YOUTHOPIA 2020
To bring young leaders from across the world to a single platform in order to highlight the most pressing issues of the world.
To create peace and harmony amongst the youth of different countries having different backgrounds and to promote tolerance and cultural diversity.
To launch a movement that aims to bring a positive change around the world.
Break cultural stereotypes against each gender and to promote Gender Variance and Bodily Diversity.
Identify and highlight motivating stories from the masses of our nation
Provide the youth with a platform to inspire others with their journey
WHO CAN APPLY?
- People from any Gender, Caste, Color & Creed are eligible to apply.
- Age limit : 12 to 35 years.
- Representatives of Youth Activist Organisations/NGOs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Transgenders are highly encouraged to apply.
NOTE: The Delegate Fees will be charged only from those participants who will pass our selection criteria. There shall be no Fees charged on applying.
- Delegate fees for International delegates coming from across the world is 80 USD/ (eighty US Dollars)- only. The fees will include accommodation in Karachi during the conference, entry to the conference, social nights, meals, domestic transport and certificates. The conference fee will be non-refundable. Please note that this does not include Airfare and the VISA Fee. Any incurring cost on VISA and the transportation to and from Pakistan will not be covered by the organizers.
- Delegate fees for delegates applying from cities other than Karachi is PKR 8000/- only. The fees will include accommodation in Karachi during the conference, entry to the conference, social nights, meals, domestic transport and certificates. The conference fee will be non-refundable. Please note that this does not include Airfare to and from Karachi.
- Delegate fees for the Residents of Karachi is PKR 3000/- only. The fees will include entry to the conference, social nights, meals and certificates. There will be no accommodation for Karachi Delegates. The conference fee will be non-refundable.
9TH MARCH 2020
25TH MAY 2020
30TH MAY 2020
Announcement of selected
1ST JUNE, 2020
VISA PROCESS BEGINS
13TH – 15TH AUG, 2020
- Delegates of Karachi will not be given Accommodation and/or Local Transport.
- Accommodation, Food and Domestic transport for the International delegates and the delegates arriving from outside of Karachi will be covered by the Organizers.
- Certificates of Participation and Appreciation Letters will be given to all the delegates.
- Meals during Tea Breaks and Refreshments for all the Delegates.
- Accolades and awards for the best performing delegates.